Do you know that it is possible to backup WhatsApp chat by using Google Drive? You are probably here to find it out. Every smartphone user have WhatsApp installed in it, as it is an awesome free messaging app where it’s extremely easy to share things with people.
When you share lot of information on a daily basis and someday due to some freaking situation, if you have to reset android device then all your chats will be lost in all. You can sit back without worrying about anything if you have a backup plan to store WhatsApp chat. And Google Drive allows you to do so within few clicks.
So, how to backup WhatsApp chat using Google Drive? We have mentioned it below, have a look.
You can start with setting up WhatsApp messenger application, the next thing in front of you is restoring or backing up with the help of google account, which will help to store all the chat history safely inside your Google Drive account. Here are the steps that have to be followed.
Follows these steps to restore WhatsApp chat using Google Drive
- First and foremost, you will have to have an updated WhatsApp app on your device, get it from Google Play store.
- The next thing you will have to do is open up WhatsApp on your host device and in that Go to Settings ->Chat settings ->Chat backup.
- Now you will have to choose Google Drive settings in that choose the Backup Frequency 2 option.
- In the next screen, you can click on any interval and connect WhatsApp account to Google account in order to back up the chats on WhatsApp.
- Finally you will have to click on Backup Now button to start backing up the current chats to Google Drive.
That’s all, now you have learned, how to backup WhatsApp chat with Google Drive. And all your chats will be automatically backed up as per the interval time which you have given. So whenever your chats get deleted, you can restore it quickly by using your Google account.
What are you waiting for? Backup/restore WhatsApp chat by making use of Google Drive. Now on, you don’t require any manual methods to restore chats as you can completely depend on Google cloud server to restore chats that got deleted in case if you have reset your Android device.
Hope, I have given you with a real valuable information, share it with your friends and colleagues. Leave us a comment, if you have any queries regarding this.